- This forum has 2 topics, and was last updated 7 months, 2 weeks ago by .
- Last Post
Sweden – How to self-exclude
In Sweden, there is a national register for all licensed online casinos. Since the gambling market has been regulated for 30 years, there are only 4 land-based casinos. All of these are run by Svenska Spel, which is a government-owned company.
To self-exclude, you visit SpelPaus.se. You can choose how long you want to self-exclude. If you register, you’ll not be able to:
– Visit any of the landbased casinos
– You’re blocked from all gambling sites with a Swedish casino license.
– You can’t do any sports betting or bet on horse racing via any local bet hub. (I can’t remember the name for it now)
– You can’t gamble on any slot machines in pizzerias, bars, or restaurants.
If Spelpaus.se is combined with Gamban (an application to block online gambling sites), you can get fantastic protection against more or less all gambling opportunities.
- Voices: 1
USA – Create a list of how to self-exclude in different US states
I need your help to create a list of how to self-exclude in all American states. I know there are different rules in different states. Let’s use the following structure:
1. Which state:
2. Is there a register to self-exclude from all casinos?
3. Advanced: If we need to self exclude from individual casinos, how do we do that?
In the future, I’d like to create a national register that everyone can use. My dream is to create a network of people that can help others to self-exclude from each local casino.
If you live in Austin, Texas. You can contact a person that you can go with you to the casinos you want to self-exclude from. (Together, we’re much stronger) Wow, what a great way to help people!
- Voices: 1
- Sweden – How to self-exclude
- You must be logged in to create new topics.