Welcome to QG Forum!

Here you can share ideas, get inspiration and ask questions about the courses, life and much more.

What are you good at? I’ve noticed that it can be a difficult question to answer. But give it some time. It’s incredible how good it feels when we start acknowledging our strength. This is a place to share what you’re good at.

We hope this forum will be a place to share strengths and ask for help. Perhaps someone needs your help. Enjoy!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Hosne igitur laudas et hanc eorum, inquam, sententiam sequi nos censes oportere? Tum Piso: Atqui, Cicero, inquit, ista studia, si ad imitandos summos viros spectant, ingeniosorum sunt.

Respondeat totidem verbis. Iam doloris medicamenta illa Epicurea tamquam de narthecio proment: Si gravis, brevis; Neminem videbis ita laudatum, ut artifex callidus comparandarum voluptatum diceretur.

I’m good at reading people

Activity Forum Who are you? What are you good at? I’m good at reading people

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anders Bergman
    Anders Bergman

Hey everyone,
    I’ve always liked to listen to people, and I praise my skill to help people with their problems. In fact, I love listening to problems, and try to find a solution that might fit their need. If anybody needs someone to talk with. Send me a message!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.