Welcome to QG Forum!

Here you can share ideas, get inspiration and ask questions about the courses, life and much more.

A few years ago, I was depressed. When I asked myself what I liked doing, it took 5 min to come up with 3 things. 3 things! I was baffled, my brain was turned off all the fun stuff I used to do.

I kept thinking, and after 15-20 minutes, things started coming back to me. Eventually, I had a list of 30 things. I took the list, and I decided to do a few of those things every day. It’s hard to be depressed when we do the things we love doing. We just need to remember them.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Hosne igitur laudas et hanc eorum, inquam, sententiam sequi nos censes oportere? Tum Piso: Atqui, Cicero, inquit, ista studia, si ad imitandos summos viros spectant, ingeniosorum sunt.

Respondeat totidem verbis. Iam doloris medicamenta illa Epicurea tamquam de narthecio proment: Si gravis, brevis; Neminem videbis ita laudatum, ut artifex callidus comparandarum voluptatum diceretur.

This is what I love

Activity Forum Who are you? What do you Enjoy doing? This is what I love

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anders Bergman
    Anders Bergman

– Taking long walks and listen to an audiobook
    – Watch comedy series (Laughing)
    – Do DIY projects at home
    – Work
    – Read books about personal development
    – Cook
    – Eat ice cream
    – Play gold
    – Ski
    – Travel
    – Watch Liverpool play
    – Talk with friends
    – Help people

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.